On Hannah's Birthday, the girls and I drove to Cedar Rapids, and picked up my dad.....
He arrived right before lunch and since it was Hannie's 10th b-day she got to pick where we went to eat for lunch....so she choose HUHOT!
My beautiful 10 year old....and a proud Momma.....
Later that night ....opening up her presents....
Hannah being a lionness....which was a gift from Grandma.....doesn't she look happy!
Hanging out with Opa! Check out the hat Hannah got for Christmas from my dad - Hannah wanted that hat so much!
We got about 6 inches one night when my dad was here...so shoveling comes before play...
Off to go sledding with OPA!
Here comes the Stangl Girls Train................
We had a wonderful time with my dad. We looked at all the old pictures from the past - back when I was a little girl....it was wonderful to be quiet and still and just enjoy the moment!
1 comment:
Hi Tarra! I can't believe how grown-up your girls are! They are all so beautiful!
Post a Comment