Monday, March 22, 2010

We are ALIVE!

Ok, I am sorry that I have not been writing in this blog....but I really have had good intentions....just no time to do it.

I am working on uploading pictures from everything we have done in the past two months. What a job, but I am going to get it done this week.

The biggest news we have is that Mark was laid off from his job in January. He has been taking classes, looking for work and we are all trying to stay positive. He has completed a class and passed the test with a score of 91% - for the Director of Safety Certification. This will help him tremendously on his resume and the skills he can offer to a prospective employer. He has to make a portfolio that details his work from 5 years of safety experience. This takes a lot of time and we need to contact 3 previous people that he has worked with get recommendations. We have 2 and are working on the third.

He has recently had 3 phone calls/interviews - so we will see what happens with all that! Pray for our family - we would greatly appreciate it.

More to come soon!

No comments: