My garage has been taken over....we have tons and tons of boxes ....we spent most of the night setting up tables and working on organizing...with more to come tomorrow....and the rest of the week....Friday and Saturday are the sale for the FPU Class.
Marissa is going to be very busy this week as she is getting more and more babysitting jobs. I am so proud of her. She is so good with the little ones.
I also am having Marissa and Morgan work on typing and organizing my receipes for me - so I can find them in my recipe box...what a job that is....they are very excited to be making a little $ too...
Our garden is growing and doing wonderfully....tomorrow I can cut some lettuce...yippie!
Everything else is good here....just loving it being summertime...gotta go...my budget is calling me to get it done .... :)
1 comment:
ris is babysitting now huh?
Post a Comment