- Tonight, I went to my first Bible Study class - I love learning from Beth Moore. What a godly woman she is...
- Friday - Mark and I are working....and during the day - I get to have my friend Angie here for a while to have lunch and catch up with her, then after the daycare kids head home in the afternoon, I am heading over to church to prepare our VBS room for Sunday's 1st class....after that later in the evening we have our 7th class for FPU....we are more than half-way done and have only 6 more weeks...
- Saturday, I am traveling in the morning to Dubuque for Food Program meeting for work and Mark will mow the lawn, and then we have some friends coming for the day! Going to grill, relax, maybe go to the caves...play some cards and enjoy an afternoon off!
- Sunday is bright and early with VBS, then church....coming home for lunch then hopefully taking kids to the pool!
We are having a garage sale here next weekend for our FPU Class...so next week will be busy with those prepartions. Also, I am working on getting school stuff ordered and organized for next fall....it is so much easier to do it in May and June and be ready now!
Little Lo's 8th birthday is coming up in a few weeks....so she is counting down for that day ...and Hannah is counting down the days till Camp with her friend Danielle!
No comments:
Post a Comment