My beautiful teenage daughter is gone this week and the house is much to quiet for my taste. I still have all the daycare kids, but without Ris to talk to it is very different.
I love having kids, I love the activity of having four of them, and all that it entails. Sure there are days where I am ready to bedtime...and quiet...but today it again just teaches me how much I love having them and the stuff that goes with being a mom....
I am so thankful to be a mom...I am so thankful for a husband that works so hard for me to be here at home with them. I can not tell you enough how much I appreciate the sacrifices he is making for this to happen...thanks Hunny!
ALso, Happy Daddy's Day hunny...you are my hero...my one and only...and you are the best daddy in the world. You make me smile, and laugh and I am so glad I get to share this life with you...and I get to (the Lord willing) grow old with you too!
Have you thought about how blessed you are today? I have...and I am so grateful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment