Let's just say sometimes it is not fun being the Momma.
Mark started to get sick last night....fever and flu stuff...he called in sick to work...which he NEVER does, but he was in pain. He is sleeping now....still not better.
A few hours later, Lauren throws up, on her way to the bathroom all over her WHITE carpet. Let's just say...it was not pretty. I did manage to get most of it cleaned up and I do not think it is going to leave a stain. She is just fine this morning - For which I am grateful.
Marissa got up and helped me clean up the bathroom where Lauren threw up the second time....I was so thankful for her help!
I was so worried someone else might get sick that I gave everyone buckets - JUST IN CASE :)
So, we are all taking it easy today. No school except for the classes that Marissa takes at the Middle School here in Maquoketa.
1 comment:
hope mark and lauren feel better! And I hope that no one else gets sick!!!
Post a Comment