Tuesday, February 10, 2009

60 Degrees and Rising

HELLO SPRING....ok...hello break from winter.....

It is a beautiful spring-like day here in Iowa. I had to open up the windows in the house to air it out. What a fantastic day.....The girls went outside this afternoon and they picked up three bags of garbage from our yard. We live right in front of the High School and all the kids walk through our yard to get home.

Also, they picked up all the hats and gloves that were out there from the Snow family that is now melted and gone. It is always sad to see them melt away....:0

We have a busy night planned....I am working on taxes again. They are still not finished. I sort of put them off to the side for a couple weeks....so I am back at it.

The girls will be doing their chores in a little bit, and then tonight we will be watching "The Biggest Loser" - which we usually watch every week.

Mark just left for work for today...he has to work 2nd shift so he will be getting home at 2 -3 in the morning...and then heading back to work tomorrow by 8am.

Marissa and Morgan both need to be at school by 7am tomorrow for band practice.

I love Normal....life is good....love is good...family is the best thing in my life....I am Blessed....

No comments: