Friday, January 21, 2011

Update 1/21/11

The sink and faucet....I am so glad I upgraded the sink...I have had stainless steel sinks in the past and I found they are really hard to keep clean - and I really love the black...it adds something different.....and the brushed nickle finish goes really well with the stainless appliances...


Appliances came today....I love everything about the look of them.....not so sure about the size of the fridge....it is smaller than my hole and I have a 6 inch space between the fridge and the wall...but that just means I always can go bigger later if I want to....and like my mom said I will have good ventilation for the fridge.

I never thought I would have stainless steel because they cost so much more than the regular finish, but it was one of my options that I could have without having to upgrade.

The toilets and sink faucets are in..I love the look! I waited 4 months for the faucets that I really wanted to go on sale.....

No comments: