Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hannah's 11th Birthday!



Hannah turned 11 on Wednesday this past week.....we went to the library, ate at the pizza buffet, and made beef stroganoff and cherry pie (I tried to make her intials, but it did not go so well ) for her birthday meal...had our birthday blessing time....it was a great day!

She wanted a pretty lamp for her room - and after searching high and low - at all the stores I could think of - my mom took me to a new place that I did not know existed - Tuesday Morning...we went shopping on Monday and Tuesday to find curtains and other things for the house that I was looking for..

Later I will post the pictures of the house, and you will see that her and Lauren's room is a really pretty blue green color and this lamp will be perfect in there..she loves it - I also found a used table for the lamp to sit on between their wing back chairs.


Cha-chi Em (polish word for aunt) and Bobby gave Hannah this cool watch for her birthday - Cha-Chi Em went everywhere to find one that had the minute and hour hand...it also has the seconds on it....perfect for her - with all colors in the watch.....to wear with anything!

Being silly ...


Molly had to have some birthday ice cream too :)

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!! I can't believe you're 11.... I love you sooo much! :)