Well, it is official - The Stangl Family - is homeless.....
We closed on our house here in Maquoketa on Tuesday the 22nd...and we are for the next 8 weeks living at a friends house here in Maquoketa. I am still working during the week.....and this week the girls are in Michigan with my mom and sister. Later this summer, 3 of them will go to camp, and then to visit their grandparents in Minnesota.
Last weekend, we moved the vast majority of stuff from the house into storage in Cedar Rapids. That was a really long day. This weekend we are taking a load of stuff that is here at Wendy's to the storage unit. It did not all fit in the moving truck - so it was good I kept all the toys here. So we will take it over - and I was so happy that there is room left in the storage unit for it to go.....
In the middle of August, we will move into a rental house until our new house is built. And school will start a week later. In the meantime, I am looking at samples and colors for the new house.
We are so happy to be homeless, well in a way anyway, because that meant we were able to get the grant.
On Sunday, we will meet mom and Em halfway to get the girls back! I can't wait to see them!
No comments:
Post a Comment