Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FINALLY CAUGHT UP!

Well, I are finally all caught up on the blog...so I don't have to worry about being behind and not getting it done!

There is no new news on Mark's job situation. We are praying about one in particular, but we will see how the Lord leads us. Mark has a 2nd interview next week, Wednesday, so we will let you know!

Our family is doing really well...God is very faithful! We continue to grow and walk in His light and the rest will come.

Thanks for Praying for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great happenings at your house!! Looks like everything is going well. I saw your Mom right before she came out there, so that wasn't a surprise for me to read it here;) Hope all continues to go well for all of you!!! Wow, you do have a teenager don't you!!!Love to all, Kate