Mark has been blessed to be able to baptize both Marissa and Morgan at different times in the past, and we were excited to know that he would be able to baptize Hannah as well.
Baptism by submersion is truly a beautiful outward demonstration of our Love for God and how we want to follow him and his example for us. Mark said to our church what an honor and priveledge it is to lead your child, your daughter to Christ and then to be able to baptize her. Everyone was crying...it was so beautiful!
Here Mark is asking Hannah - "Do you believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth to be your Savior?" "Do you believe He died so that you can live with him forever !?" "Is it your desire to follow Jesus in Baptism?" SHE SAID YES IT IS!
Hannah I baptize you in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

I cried and laughed...I PRAISE YOU JESUS! I LOVE YOU JESUS! THANK YOU FOR MY CHILDREN-THANK YOU FOR MY FAMILY!
Hannie and her Daddy!
Easter truly is a celebration! I could ask for nothing more than my family and my GOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment