Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Cookies!

A favorite childhood memory is making sugar cookies with my mom. We made these cookies every year and they still are my all-time favorite cookies. My friend Linnie, who lived across the street from me growing up, usually was there to help.

Here it goes...the hardest part...rolling the dough out. It does get easier every year to make them though....

Hannah helping roll out dough....

Ris taking a turn at rolling the dough out....I really did not have to do any work this year...they did them all...my babies are growing up!

Cutting them out...I love watching them work...



Getting them ready to be baked...


Time to frost them....




Just one little taste....

Hannah and Morgan making almond bark pretzels....

Hannah making peanut butter crackers with chocolate....

Me and my beautiful girl were making truffles...they did not turn out so good...so we will have to work on them...this was our new recipe to try out this year...

Marissa making spritz cookies...she is taking the orange rind off to put in the cookies....

We had a 3 day baking fest. I am so blessed to be able to do this with our kids. They make Christmas fun and exciting. I am so looking forward to the next few weeks with them being off of school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want some of those peanut butter crackers!!! Never saw those before. Love, Kate