On our way home from Gran and Papa's House we stopped at our favorite resturant...Hu HOT's.

Daddy, do the salt trick please.....

Can you make a salt shaker stand on its edge? Mark can...and the girls love it...Science rules!

Waiting for our food to be cooked...

And Mark, Mo and Hannah too... YUMMY!

Hannah loves to use chopsticks....she is the only one who never quits during the whole meal.....

Windmills in Charles City....we are getting closer to home .....

They are so cool....there are hundreds of them.....
We are so glad to be home....
2 comments:
how fun is that! Love the salt trick... I'll have to see it sometime.
Love the new look to the blog! Your girls are darlings, Tarra and yes, you should have a lot of pride because you are doing a great job. SO glad brought us together so I can learn... I need it! Looking forward to seeing the salt trick sometime.
Post a Comment