Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Re-cap

We were supposed to have some company from Charles City this weekend - the Shultz's, but we did not know what was going to happen with Grandma Stangl so we postponed....

Grandma is out of ICU, but still very weak. We should find out today what the Dr. is thinking for the next steps....praying hard on this one.

On Saturday, we spent the day shopping - mostly to get Marissa's 13th Birthday gifts purchased...that was fun...tell you more later. Mark needs new eye glasses so we got those picked out and ordered and some new work boots too....

We have been grilling out more too...that is wonderful!

On Sunday, we went to church, took a nap, and then Mark and I put together the "stuff" I was ordered from the daycare grant I was awarded recently. Almost $2000 worth of supplies...let's just say SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED IS NO SMALL SENTENCE....but the little kitchen and puppet stage and storage shelf are all built. When the last storage unit arrives, I will post a picture of how cool it looks downstairs.

Today is back to school....Monday's are always interesting...getting back into it.....

Have a great Day - THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE AND I WILL REJOICE IN IT...even if it is raining today and tomorrow and wednesday....

I also will post pictures later of the girls painting projects that they worked on this weekend

No comments: