Last night before I went to bed...and Mark was not home the transformer that was downstairs was making a very obnoxious sound...so I unplugged it...I thought cool...problem solved...
So at 7:15am this morning...with no school I told the kids they could sleep in....the thing in the picture went blisitic....BLARING and LIGHTS FLASHING...with ear piercing sirens going off...you could not hear a person talk...so Marissa held a pillow to the thing to muffle it...
And I was on the phone trying to get some help to shut the thing off.
I went back downstairs to plug the transformer in and it stopped for a while...then it came back on ...right now it is quiet. We will see for how long. I have some people coming to dismantle the dumb thing. It was here when we bought the house.
Fun at the Stangl house on an early Friday morning...
1 comment:
Yikes. what does that thing even don?
did ris like the banner?
Post a Comment