Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekend Update

The Wonderful World of Play....


Morgan, Hannah, and Lauren playing on the DS - Hmmm what should we do next?


Wii Time- they are all driving in Mario Kart -Look out world - woman drivers on the loose....


Lauren playing Webkinz


Marissa making horsey dorves for New Year's Day Party- the one in the far left corner was really cold and needed to be covered up :0



Marissa and Mark playing Chess - "I'm gonna beat you Daddy"


Hannah decorating her cupcakes for her birthday party at Gran and Papa's

Hannie and Papa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure glad that you all a great time at Gran and Papa's. I understand that the drive back wasn't that great. It is too bad that Mark had to work at 3:00AM.

Love you all

Leslie Collins said...

The cupcakes look delicious!

Glad to see that you have finally started a blog. :

Emilie said...

looks like fun.