Friday, January 9, 2009

Sledding at Sunset

CAN WE PLEASE.....MOM CAN WE PLEASE GO SLEDDING...

IT IS GOING TO BE DARK IN 30 MIN....

THAT'S OK....


THIS IS GREAT MOM...

THIS HILL IS IN OUR BACKYARD - THEY PUSH ALL THE SNOW FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT INTO OUR BACKYARD.....PERFECT SNOW HILL FOR SLEDDING
I AM NOT EVEN COLD MOM....



ALL RIGHT....I AM COMING...LOOK OUT




WEE...THIS IS FUN....OH, DO WE HAVE TO COME IN...
6-8 MORE INCHES BY SUNDAY MORNING...WE WILL PROBABLY BE OUT THERE AGAIN SOON....

2 comments:

Emilie said...

So Cool!

Anonymous said...

You look like you are having a blast!!! I am at work now waiting for all the transfer students to pick up their laptops. It is time to open the window now but just wanted to say I love your pictures!!! You are all so big. I can't hardly stand it and too cute! Love you all very much.

Auntie Julie