Saturday, January 10, 2009

Family Night


On Friday Nights, we have Family Night....this is a picture of them sleeping this morning.

We have done this since Marissa was six....we have a boat load of blankets that we keep in rubbermaid buckets and we haul them up the stairs on Friday and Mark makes a huge bed on the floor. Sometime between 2-3am Mark and I wake up and go to our bed, but we really enjoy this night.
Last night, we played Wii....Bowling, tennis and Mario Kart. That is an awesome game. Mark beat me last night at bowling ...I better work on that this week because we can't let that happen again :)

I made rice krispie bars with health toffee chips in them...yummy...and then we watched the movie AUGUST RUSH...that was a really good movie....I did not like all the swearing, but the movie was great.

Now they are watching Saturday morning cartoons. In a little while, they have to fold all the blankets and put them away until next week.

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

What a fun idea! I loved August Rush, too. But yes, there was a lot of swearing. It was a great movie though.