Second round of dental cleanings - Marissa and Morgan - No Cavities, but both have ortho consults in the coming weeks...so more to come on that.
For all you praying people out there, please pray that a daycare family or two will call and that I can start working full time...these braces are going to cost a bundle.
Schools here were let out early so we are hunkering down for the day...lots of snow..and blizzard like conditions this evening.
This week is going to be pretty normal stuff...so I may not have to much to post about. We will see. Keep a look out for a new look...My sister Emilie is working on it for me.
Stay warm and safe....
2 comments:
HI guys!
Sounds like a good time. I love the pictures of you in the snow fort. I was wondering who is the BIG kid doing the digging? Stay warm and we will see you in 2 weeks!!
Love ya, Brenda
Glad to hear that the dentist went well! Stay warm with all the snow!
Post a Comment