Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas with Gran and Papa!

Christmas is fast approaching...and this past weekend we celebrated with Gran and Papa...they were here to see the Christmas Program and we exchanged gifts too...

So what is in that big green box Mom...do you know???? Of course I know I was with Gran when she bought it on Black Friday!

So Mark painstakingly opened the present...and the girls wanted him to hurry UP!

Looks like a great time to me....out on our deck - in our front yard....Mark even said we were going to take it to his work and look out there since it is in the middle of nowhere....no city lights. I can't wait!


Our girls have always loved carousels...and Gran surprised them with a beautiful collector piece...



It is so, so pretty...and what a fun thing! WOW!

So here is fun in a bag and a huge surprise...this fall I found an ad on Craigslist from a lady selling American Girl Dolls...Boy were they surprised!

The look at their faces is priceless!

No comments: