Saturday, January 8, 2011

House Update 1-8-11

Another week of progress....this week has had its ups and downs, but here are the highlights and the scoop!

OUR CLOSING DATE IS SET FOR JANUARY 27th, 2011 at 3pm! Praise the LORD!


They started to install the hardwood floor....





This is as far as they got - the flooring guy is sick :( He is planning on working this weekend - because the floor needs to be completed by Monday night.

Here is the basement door encased in trim.


The closet doors look like this - this is a picture from Hannah and Lauren's room. They match the doors with the tiny arches in them.


This is what the window sills look like....these were really hard to get pictures of with the light coming in the window. Underneath the wood board is a separate piece of trim...very classy looking.


The trim on the ledge....


The Master bath vanity.....


I forgot to put in a picture of the main bath so I will show you that later!

OK, before we get to the kitchen, I need to tell you that this is the general idea of what they will look like - but the wrong style of cabinet doors were ordered and we are waiting for the new doors to come. This style is a flat panel and I chose a raised panel door - so these were installed so we can keep moving....and when the right ones come in, they will switch them out.


This side does not have the crown molding on it yet, but it is coming along....


Here is what the molding looks like on the cabinets....


Beautiful!


~I will post more as the progress happens!~

No comments: