The very last part that you hear - the speaking part is one of Morgan's lines.....this is not from their play, but is from the internet and someone else taped it...
Morgan was a narrator, Hannah and Lauren both had solo parts in songs from the play...
Marissa and I choregraphed and helped 6 little angels with the ribbon dance song ....
Here is Morgan in one scene.....she was fabulous...
Hannah singing....my angel singing....I am so proud of you Hannah...my little one that really does not like to be up on stage in front of a crowd....she was bold and confident...and I loved listening to her raise her voice to bring Jesus honor and glory....
Lauren singing....what a sweet voice - I thank Jesus everyday for saving her life....as I listened to her singing on Sunday - I thought of my mama and when I sang one Christmas eve at church - standing behind her in the pews (cause there was no room for us to sit together) with my sweet, probably slightly off key voice, loving on Jesus!
I always cry when my kids do this kind of stuff....it melts my heart!
I will be getting the DVD for all the grandparents to be able to see the play too!
No comments:
Post a Comment