Lauren Elizabeth Stangl's 9th birthday was June 27th....
The girls were at my mom's house for 10 days...and on Lauren's Birthday we drove 1/2 way to meet my mom and Emilie to get the girls and celebrate our beautiful girl's 9th year here with us.
We ate at Wendy's.....yummy chicken...and then we drove back to Wendy's house....where there was a surprise waiting for her from Wendy....
We at burgers on the grill, baked beans, potato chips, pickles and tomatoes...some of Lauren's favorites...
I Love this smile....what a beautiful girl you are Ladybug.....I love you so much...and I am so thankful that 9 years ago - God saved your life - that He let you stay with us and complete this family! We cherish you!
Her DQ cake from Wendy - we had to go in to light the candles because it was to windy outside.
Happy Birthday Dear Lauren, Happy Birthday TO YOU!
I LOVE YOU!
She got a fashion design studio....they have been busy creating ever since. This is a lot of fun...wait till you see some of their creations.
And everyone else waiting their turn......
No comments:
Post a Comment