Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting the House Ready to Sell!

Ok....we needed to get our house on the market and we realized we had some projects to get finished -before we could list it....Curb appeal and all....

We have this shared fence...so the week before Mark went to work he Power washed both the fence and the deck on the front of the house....so with a 5 gallon bucket of white paint and a lot of girls we were off to a good start on our projects....




I wonder how much paint we actually got on the fence and not on us, but the fence does look good with a fresh coat of paint.


Here is the deck all ready to be stained....we were going to do this last fall and there never was a couple of days that was dry enough or warm enough...


It wasn't to bad of a job...I think I thought it was going to be worse than this...

Turned out great though...and the deck furniture that my mom got for us looks great with a new coat of stain as well.

We brought in a ton of rock to spruce up the front of the house and landscaping...(the delivery guy tried to deliver road rock at first...I was glad that I was out there before he dumped that in my driveway - he went back and go the river rock instead - and Mark trimmed the bushes ....

Here is the final result for outside....
Beautiful.....we put it on the market ....and now we had to wait....

No comments: