Thursday, January 7, 2010

LOTS OF SNOW! NO SCHOOL TODAY!

Well...I was hoping to blog from when my dad was here last weekend visiting us from Arizona, but it just has not happened yet, but today and tonight we are having a major winter storm....

We have over 8 inches - up to 10 inches coming...terrible wind which is causing Blizzard like conditions....and tonight to top it all off - the actual temperature are going to plummet and we will be for the next couple of days in the -20 to -30's....


YUCK!!!!!!!!

Mark is on his way home and I will be so happy to see him walk in the door! (oh he just pulled into the garage :) I made homemade bean and ham soup for supper and it smelled and tasted great - Especially on this cold winter day!

Thank you Lord for a warm home and a safe place to weather the storm....

So, I had a few extra kids today due to the cancellation of school

No comments: