1. I am so thankful I have Jesus in my life - I would not be the person I am today if He wasn't part of my life.
2. I am thankful my family is healthy - and that I have a family!
3. I am thankful for the love and support of my family and friends - Life is to short to go it alone.
4. I am thankful that both Mark and I are working and able to provide a warm home for our family.
5. I am thankful to be a Mom - so many women struggle to get pregnant - or have babies that are not healthy - I am thankful I have the priviledge of homeschooling my babies.
I love my family - and I am a blessed women. I am thankful that I can count my blessings and not look at only the circumstances of life - but see the beauty of the day around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment