Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Fest Parade

On a very cold October day.....Gran came down to see Marissa and Morgan march in the parade in Anamosa and to celebrate Morgan's birthday!

The girls eating pickles on a stick for lunch....

This was a dog that was at the parade....he was the weirdest one we saw.

The John Deere wheelie tractor...he was putting on quite a show too...

Morgan holding the banner for the parade....it was so cold...

The band...Ris is the third row ....last on in the row...

Here she is waiting to march again....

Here is Mo after the parade....

Here is Marissa after the parade..
They did a fantastic job...I am going to post the video when I get the right cable...so until then here are some pictures of them....
We went to Cedar Rapids when we were done to celebrate Mo's birthday.
Mark and I also got a new to us car for him to drive back and forth to work...so we no longer have the green van....it has great gas milege!

No comments: