Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Dryer & TV

Our dryer died last Friday, and with all the sickness we are battling in our home, my dear husband went and bought me a new dryer! It is really slick...and boy does it dry fast....my old one was taking over 2 hours to dry one load.

I am so thankful for a budget and an emergency fund to help with stuff like this.

I have a beautiful washer and dryer set and have washed and dried over 20 loads of laundry as I type.....

We also got a new TV for our living room...so the one that was in the living room could go in the bedroom for Morgan to watch. ( we had plans to get it after Thanksgiving, but we needed it now instead) Our old one in the living room bit the dust a few months ago and we have used this little TV since then...

For that I am thankful for the gifts that God provided from my mom and dad(Stan) It has really helped to have the right tools for Morgan this week...and the rest of my family.

No comments: