
Here is the office.....where we will be traveling quite a bit for many years to come..first Ris, then Mo, then Han, then Lo....

Here she is with her blue and orange bands....

Right now she only has her top set, in four or five months, she will get the bottom set as well....we need to wait till the top has moved because of her overbite. If she had the bottom set now she would probably break them off right away....
Things sure have changed since I had braces....they no longer use bands on the back teeth...Those bands were sure painful....but now they just use brackets....it is cool...she also got a rechargeable tooth brush...very different...but good...now just to get them paid for....:)


2 comments:
oh boy. how did she do? wow, braces have changed since I had them and it wasnt that long ago...
I got your message, I will give you a call tomorrow!
btw, that is such a cute picture of the girls with mom. she will like that.
Post a Comment