Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Thoughts!

Hey, I wanted to leave a quick post on how our life is going....

The girls and I are back at school today....we are starting to wind down for this school year. All in all with the move and the many other changes it has been a very productive year of learning.

We have a couple more concerts coming up and then the stuff at the public school is winding down as well. Trying to make the list of school material for next year as well.

Been busy getting my daycare areas organized, not completely done, but getting there. I need to figure out how all the grant stuff I got will be used and organized.

I am going to help my sister with a paper for school today hopefully. She needs to have it done by Monday of next week...and I am looking forward to Em coming for a few days at the end of the month.

Also, we are taking the girls to the Black Hills later in the summer so I have been busy making those plans as well....

That is it for now...as you can see I am a planner...have a great day!

No comments: