Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy Week!

Hi, just wanted to post a quick message about what the family is up to this week....on top of school and daycare everyday....

*We went on Monday to a play at the Ohward Fine Arts Center - Charlotte's Web. That was a lot of fun! The girls loved it.

*Tuesday I helped a friend with some sorting and cleaning, showed the preview class for FPU, made some yummy homemade chicken and wild rice soup, and went to Bible Study.

*Today, Wednesday, I need to go up the church at 1:30 to order Financial Peace Kits...we have 30 people signed up....praise the Lord! Then Morgan has a band lesson, and I am helping my friend again for a little while, then I need to make a quick supper and off to Awana's...only a couple more weeks of Awana's for this school year...then it is Idol results time :)

*Thursday, Morgan has an all band practice at 7am tomorrow -the last one - yahoo...and then I have I have a doctors appointment, and then there is another band practice for Mo in the afternoon....there is a big concert next Tuesday! In the evening, I am going to a Townhall meeting from Dave Ramsey & a friend is joining me...and Bernadette and Danny are coming for the weekend.

*Friday is a family day with D & B here...Mark is working kind of crazy hours Thursday and Friday so Friday night will be slow and taking it easy...

*Saturday we are going to the Olive Garden....and I think we are working putting in a garden for Veggies...I love it...we have not had one in two years! But I am not looking forward to all the work it takes to dig up the ground and all that :)

*Sunday, D & B leave and we are having friends for lunch...hopefully they will join us at church too....it would be awesome to worhip with them :)

We are very blessed, with health and love and friends and family. I pray you have a blessed week as well.....

No comments: