Driving home today was NOT fun....the weather was horrible for the end of March. The wind was terrible...blowing and drifitng snow....and all the thick slush. The first 175 miles I drove anywhere from 35-45 mph....
Slow going...but once we crossed the bridge into the Chicago area it started to get better....
When we got to Peru, which is town in IL that used to be the halfway point ...the sun was out and the roads were starting to dry ....
The trip was only 8 hours and we made only two stops...one potty break and one for lunch...
We are glad to be home, but I made the house all messy with our stuff from the trip...got to say my wonderful hubby had the house all clean, dishes done, washed and changed our bedding. It was so nice to be home. We all missed him so much!
Gotta go wrap my soon to be teenagers gifts for her Birthday tomorrow! I can't believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment