Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Marissa's Birthday Blessing!


Getting ready for dinner....Ris wanted hamburgers, homemade potato wedges, salad, and we also had strawberries...we were really happy that Daddy could get home early tonight to celebrate with us....

Marissa wanted an oreo mint pie....

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Marissa, Happy Birthday to YOU!

***THIS IS DADDY SHOWING HIS LOVE FOR MARISSA BY EATING HER MINT PIE - HE HATES MINT*****

Love the face Mark.....we made fruit smoothies too....he liked those better....when he was done with his mint pie he said he would rather eat Shepard's Pie....he really did not like the mint because he really can't stand when I make that Shepard's pie...

Marissa received a bible from us....it has her name imprinted on it...and it is just like mine...I was so blown away when she recognized right away that it was like mine. Guess I have been a good example to her....I love you Marissa!

She also got a camera and I will post more on that later....she is going to learn how to do some posting herself.... Learning more skills for everyday life....I love it...

This is Mark - giving Marissa her blessing....and a scripture from her bible from him to her....and I did the same....and then her sister did as well.

We prayed Psalm 37 over her, 1 Tim 3 (about the youth) over her , and her sisters blessed her as well...

We ask Jesus to guide you Marissa, to mold and shape you into the woman He desires you to be, we pray that His voice is the one that you hear the loudest and the one you run to first. We know He loves you and will guard you all the days of your life. We praise Him for you and the gift that you are Child of my Heart....and we know you are His and He has shared you as a blessing to us.
We are so blessed sweet one....

No comments: