We went exploring yesterday afternoon.....


Isn't it beautiful how the shadows of the trees reflect on the caves...

Here is a picture of the arch.....

All of us climbing and crossing the small stream....

The girls by a small frozen waterfall.....

The "caveman" telling us about the caves....

My favorite Valentines.....

Me and my greatest love.....

The balancing rock.....
We had a great afternoon....it was a lot of fun....
2 comments:
I really enjoyed the caves, and so did Bobby. Very neat pictures. When we were there, we took some just like that! :)
Glad you had a nice afternoon!! Love you.
Hi Tarra, I am Bobby's granna from Florida and I check your blog when I check Em's sometimes. You are doing such a good job constructing your blog. Love to see the pictures of your girls. They all are so sweet. Hope to see them sometime when we are visiting our daughter Lisa in Michigan. Maybe one day you all will be there when we are.
Love, Carol (Granna Sal)
Post a Comment