Love, what a wonderful gift....My greatest gifts are.....
The love of my husband....the love of my life...my hero....my greatest gift ever! I treasure every day I have to share in this life with him. Marriage is undoubtly the hardest, but best thing I have ever done in my life. To live a life of sacrifice on both our parts is hard. Thank you Jesus for being our guide and teaching us how to love each other.
The love of my children....my tiny treasures...the moments I treasure deep in my heart are those of raising these girls. I am not worthy, but am so grateful to them for their love and for the privledge of being called Momma. I am especially thankful for the opportunity to teach them...homeschooling is a blessing I can not describe. To be a mom is all I really ever wanted in my dreams. To watch them grow to mighty women of God is what I pray daily for.
The love of my parents. Each are so different, but both so precious to me. My momma has shown me many things, but the one that touches me the most is her strength, she never quits. She could have given up and quit a long time ago....her life was not easy but very hard....but she perserved and is a beautiful woman that I love with all my heart, I thank her for teaching me to love Jesus, to honor with my life and to be a mom that loves her kids. My daddy is a man who loves deeply and is a huge gift in my life....I love him, and have always felt accepted for exactly who I am. I am so thankful for his support, love and guidance. He has taught me that today is enough, and tomorrow always holds hope. He has also taught me to be willing to make a wrong right...be accountable ....to love with all you heart....And I do love you Daddy with all my heart.
My sister, Emilie, is a gift that I can not even describe the depth of my love for her. I treasure her....I hold each moment and memory with her in my heart...every call, letter, her laughter...she is so a part of me. I always think when I am buying something to wear - "What would Em think of this?" The one person in all the world I would trust with my children to raise them if something were to happen to me and Mark. I know she knows me, and could teach my kids about me....she would love them and be a wonderful stand in Momma for them. When she was a little girl we would read stories and play games, now we cram all we can in a few days...I thank you Em, for loving me and I cherish you.
My other Mom and Dad -Mark's parents....I treasure you beyond all words could ever say. I thank you for you love and opening your hearts to me. I am so grateful to be your daughter...thanks for always being there for me...
1 comment:
I love you too T -
Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment