Friday, January 16, 2009

Week 1 - Update on Goals

Ok, I posted last week my goals for 2009....

*I have worked out for at least 30 min everyday but last weekend....
*I have lost 2 pounds....
*I am on day 16 in my daily bible reading to get through the Bible in 1 year
*I am going on a date with my husband tomorrow
*I have been in close contact with my mom, my dad, my sister, and Mark's mom and dad - this is a goal I added :)
*We talked to our pastor about Financial Peace and we are narrowing a date for April - right after Easter to start a class at church.
*I invited two women from the church over to get to know them better...both were cancelled due to weather...but another asked if I would help her plan worship for the women's retreat next weekend.
*I am attending a women's retreat next week...and I am really excited about that...it is Learning How to Love Well by Beth Moore

So far so good...I am changing a few things in my workouts now that my body is getting used to doing it...we will see what happens there...

No comments: