*I want to grow as a wife and mom this year
*I want to read more to my kids
*I am exercising everyday -even if it is only for 30 min.
*I am losing 20 pounds this year - water, exercising and watching what I eat
*I want to figure out what I am going to study for college courses that I am going to be taking online- someday the girls will be gone and I want to be ready for that - I start a 9 week class for teaching reading on Jan 26th
*Read the Whole Bible this year!
*Make new friends here in Maquoketa
*Start a new class for Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at our church
2 comments:
My beautiful daughter,
I love you with all my heart, and this year with everything in my power there are going to be so major changes coming your way. I am so glad that you are so happy; it shows with your glowing face. With God’s help we all will reach our goals that he has set for us.
You’re loving Dad
Remember I still love you more.
T- What a pretty picture!
Those sound like some good goals. I didnt know you are going to take some classes. That sounds great!
Post a Comment