I have seen this done twice lately...once from my friend Linda and also Leslie's blog. So I thought I would give it a shot.
1. I am a homebody...I would much rather be curled up with my hubby, reading a good book, playing with my kids or watching a movie than anything else.
2. I hate mowing grass - (it makes me sneeze and it is hard to breathe) when I met Mark I told him I never wanted to have to mow ever - and I only mowed once in 15 years
4. It is really hard for me to love and trust people.
5. I would love to travel someday and see the world - especially Hawaii, Australia, and Israel.
6. I love Mexican and Chinese food. Oh and Leslie..I love grapefruit too....
7. I hate olives, saurkrout(sp), cooked spinach and liver. YUCK! I swear my mom once made me eat liver and spinach in the same meal.
8. I love to watch the stars and moon. I know some of the constellations and am teaching my kids.
9. I wanted to be an astrounant when I was little....but it never would have worked because I get dizzy easy and I don't think that would have been very good for space travel.
10. I love flying in airplanes. Seeing the clouds and the sun so close. It is breathtaking in a small aircraft - peaceful.
11. I speak in sign language....I used to be a lot more fluent, but time has dulled how much I remember. - What you don't use you lose I guess.
12. I cry alot...my kids always say ....mom are you gonna cry....I guess I am sappy that way.
13. I think Marriage is the best and hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
14. I love things clean, organized and neat. I do not like to do laundry.
15. I really enjoy cooking for people...having people over to my house and making them feel welcomed.
16. I enjoy playing our new Wii - especially competing with Mark at bowling. I am also learning golf on it too...kind of fun!
17. I can listen to my kids play for hours during the day - at whatever volume they are at, but when night comes it needs to quiet.
18. Homeschooling my children is a great honor and I am so blessed that I have been able to be with them as much as I have. I wouldn't do a thing different.
19. My heart hurts for kids that don't feel loved and secure. I would adopt a whole lot of them if I could.
20. I think playing in the snow is fun....I enjoy coming in and drinking cocoa too.
21. Listening to music brings me great peace when I am troubled or scared about something. The louder the better!
22. I watch CSI Miami and New York faithfully.
23. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I like sitting by the tree with no other lights on and just watch the shining lights shimmer.
24. I want to learn how to play the piano and guitar.
25. Butter Pecan is my favorite ice cream - I dislike rocky road. I do not like cake but love brownie or cookies. I hate coffee and I love tea.
1 comment:
yay for grapefuit. i am a homebody too! good list.
Post a Comment